Let’s be real for a second. I’m a SAHM and there are many days where I never leave the house and therefore remain in my pajamas for a good portion of the day. Sometimes I’ll shower and then put a fresh pair of pajamas right back on. It’s true. I lead an exciting life! Really, though, I just love to be comfortable and there’s no point in dressing up to clean the house and chase after a toddler, in my opinion.
With that said, I’ve been on the search for some better sleepwear options. If I’m going to be in pajamas all day, I’d at least like some that are just as cute as they are comfy. Right now I “rock” an oversized t-shirt and mix-matched lounge capri pants. I have tons of them both. Comfy, yes, but not something that I’d want to be caught in by an unexpected visitor! Another reason I want some new pajamas is because it’s getting colder each day and I’d like longer pants and maybe some long-sleeved shirts to wear. Something like this, maybe?

![]()



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!