Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tiny Prints Review

It’s that time of the year again! Time to start thinking about Christmas cards. Or, if you’re like me, time to start fretting & frantically trying to find the *perfect* card. Recently I’ve seen Tiny Prints floating around the blogosphere and although I’ve never ordered from them personally, I did notice that the invitations for one of my baby showers came from there and they turned out really cute!

So, I decided to browse around their Christmas cards. I tend to like flat cards versus folded when it comes to Christmas cards so I immediately starting narrowing down my options by filtering the results. There are TONS to choose from and it can be a tad overwhelming if you’re not sure what you’re looking for!

I’m still undecided on which one to get but here are a few of my favorites…

(click on the images for direct link)

1 (1)

1 (2)

1

It’s so hard to decide! I like to send them out the first or second week of December, so I guess I’ve still got a couple of weeks to think about it. I truly love sending Christmas cards and I also love receiving them!! Before we had Kynlee, I sent out cards to our family and friends but they were just “regular” cards. Now that Kynlee is here we definitely have to have a picture (or several) on the card each year!

 

Does your family send out Christmas cards each year? If so, what’s your favorite card this year?

 

*I will be receiving 50 free Christmas cards for posting this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!