Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Shopping for Flowers

Have any of you ever ordered flowers online? I personally haven’t – although I’ve started to several times. I always see great deals floating around the internet for purchasing flowers and so I’ll head to the website, pick out what I want – but then never place the order. Just recently, however, I came across Serenata Flowers which is also a company that sells flowers online.

 

The first thing that intrigued me was that they offer a money-back guarantee – if you’re not 100% satisfied then they will issue a replacement or full refund! They even offer international delivery! That’s a great start right there and enough to keep me on the site looking around. The website shoes that they have flowers for any occasion you can think of – including sympathy, get-well-soon, new baby, anniversary, etc.!

 

In the past when I’ve sent flowers to people, I used one of our local florists. But – those were being sent to people who live in the same town as I do. The option to order online for friends and family who live out of town is a bonus and will be a great idea with the holidays coming up. I think flowers will make a great alternative to the gift cards that I normally send!

 

Photobucket

SponsoredPost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!