Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crisis Averted

Want to know how to be quickly thrown into panic mode? Realize your wallet is missing while you’re on vacation with the fam. Yeah, that happened to me this past weekend while we were in the mountains. Luckily, thanks to some kind-hearted person, it was turned into the grocery store where I left it (I actually think it fell off of the truck and was in the parking lot). All of my cards & cash were still there – untouched. Does this even happen anymore? I was shocked, but very grateful!

 

It got me thinking about my sister’s debit card number being stolen last year while they were away at the beach. She wasn’t as lucky and her bank account  was drained. She did end up getting all of her money back, but it took a while and like I said – they were on vacation away from home so it was difficult!

 

Someone stealing your identity is serious business. It makes me irate to even think about. Thankfully there are companies out there like IdentityHawk who offer identity theft protection. It’s definitely something worth checking into, in my opinion.

 

Have any of you ever had to deal with identity theft?

Photobucket

SponsoredPost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!