Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fair Favorites

This past Sunday we took Kynlee to the fair for the first time. Turns out the tickets were not $24 a piece. Well, ours were but not the general admission. We had 3 day passes, apparently, and didn’t realize it! I’m so glad that it’s not that expensive to get in because we will definitely be going again next year!

 

Our local fair leaves much to be desired these days (although it was fairly decent when I was younger) so we drive about an hour and 15 minutes north to the state fair. I was so proud to have gotten my new camera bag in so that I could fit my DSLR, point and shoot, and flip video camera in there- along with computer cords and battery chargers. Ah, yes, I was going to be prepared for Kynlee’s first trip to the fair. Except that I wasn’t. At all. The battery in my Canon ended up dying shortly after we got there. I was upset, but then decided to just get out the point & shoot…only it wasn’t in the camera bag. Turns out I had left it in my purse, in the car, which was parked about a mile away. Seriously?!

 

So… I only have a few pictures from Kynlee’s first fair trip and ZERO of them are of me and her. And most of them are of just animals. Oh well – I’ll be better prepared next year! Below are a few pictures from that day:

 

IMG_3060IMG_3063IMG_3064IMG_3066

IMG_3067IMG_3068

(The cow pictured below was SO TALL – the picture doesn’t do it justice!)

IMG_3072IMG_3074IMG_3075IMG_3079IMG_3088IMG_3085IMG_3089

IMG_3093IMG_3094IMG_3096IMG_3097IMG_3098IMG_3099

 

Tomorrow we’re headed to the pumpkin patch. I am so excited! And yes, my camera battery is charging right now!

What are your weekend plans?

 

 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!