Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bloggers With Benefits: Ca$h Carnival!

BWBCashCarnivalButton

I’ve shared about the third edition of A Blogtastic Extravaganza and now I want to share with y’all about another blog event I’ll be participating in: Bloggers with Benefits: Cash Carnival (hosted by Little BGCG, Me As A Mommy,Mama B, and Baby Dickey).

Here’s the details on the event:
The Cash Carnival will consist of 20- $50 dollar giveaways. It will run from December 8th-12th and people (like you!) will be able to hop from giveaway to giveaway completing the mandatory entries and entering to win $50 each time. It’s going to be a great way for bloggers who are participating to grow their followers and a great way for people who enter to win some cold hard CA$H!!! Especially with the holidays quickly approaching!

If you’re interested in participating, you can find more information and the sign-up form here or by clicking on the event button located at the top of this post and in my sidebar.

I love participating in blog events like this because it allows me to meet other bloggers and network together on a closer basis! I’ve formed some great friendships with ladies that I met during blog events. We have two different FB groups set up currently (one for ABE and the other for BWB) where everyone helps each other out. It’s awesome! There’s still time to sign-up so be sure to do so if you’re interested!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!