In my family, we are HUGE football fanatics. I prefer college over pro, but I’ll watch either. I’ll always root for the SEC with my team of choice being the Georgia Bulldogs!

As y’all know, last year around this time Kynlee was making her entrance a little over 2 weeks early. Some will say it’s because I was induced due to pre-eclampsia. I like to think she just wanted to be here in time for football season ;)! She literally arrived the weekend before the games started! From that moment on we knew she’d fit right in with our family :).
So, today, in honor of the DAWGS season starting up tomorrow, I thought I’d share some pictures from Kynlee’s first few times “watching” the Dawgs play!










Mmm Mmm Mmm! I can’t wait for “tailgate food” tomorrow! I’m making mini cupcakes, pigs in a blanket, and spinach dip!
Are you a football fan? Do you have tailgate parties at your house on game day?




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!