Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Excuses & Giveaways :)

I still don’t have K’s birthday pictures to share with y’all. I mean, I have them, but I’m not finished with the edits. I haven’t done her 12 month post, either, because I was going to wait and get her stats from her 1 year check-up. Well, that appointment is tomorrow and I haven’t started on the post yet and wellll I’m just behind right now! Excuses, excuses. I know. Hopefully I will have her birthday party pictures, 12 month pictures, and stats in a post (or two) later this week!

 

For now, I wanted to share two AWESOME giveaways that my bloggy friend Becca at MamaB has going on right now! I’m sharing them with y’all but it’s okay if you don’t enter... more chances for me to win! ;)

 

1. Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage (Ends Sept. 12th)

neat and tidy cottage

 

2. Peg Perego Pliko Switch System (Ends Sept. 30th)

peg pergeo switch

 

 

You can find out more about those products & enter the giveaways by clicking the links above!

 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!