I got to thinking earlier today about how I would LOVE to do a recipe swap with a group of ladies via snail mail. Sure, there are hundreds of websites full of recipes on the internet & we could easily “swap” them through email, but I think it’d be much more fun to do it this way.
I know most of us are living crazy, busy lives but I think swapping recipes once a month would be reasonable. If there is a lot of interest shown, we can rotate the list so that each month you are sending & receiving from new people. Of course there would be a new theme each month, as well (i.e. dips, appetizers, entrees, recipe of choice, etc).
I’m really excited about this! If you’re interested, please comment on this post or email me!
Side note: You do not have to be an outstanding cook to participate. Lord knows I’m no Gordon Ramsay! Share your own recipes, recipes from friends, family, wherever! Of course, always give credit where it is due. :)




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!