Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fabulous Fridays–That it is

A little late in the day posting this but, nevertheless, I’m linking up with the Laura at Between the Lines for another edition of Fabulous Fridays!


Today is Friday. That alone is FABULOUS.
I am so looking forward to this weekend. My hubby will be home and I’m hoping to get some things done around the house…things that desperately need to be “checked off” of our checklist (okay so the list only exists in my head but perhaps I should write it out).

For starters, I want to watch hubby help sand and paint a set of chest-of-drawers for Kynlee’s room. It really should have been done, oh, 9 months ago… but since K was going to be in our room for a while I wasn’t too worried about it getting finished before she was born. But now? Now it needs to happen. Her non-hanging clothes need a home that doesn’t include on top of the changing table.

Meal planning is fabulous and I'm trying to get better about it. It will save us not only time but most importantly money. On my quest to become a better meal planner, I’ve come across several seemingly delicious recipes…


Photo from The Pioneer Woman


Photo from The Pioneer Woman


The Lady’s Warm Potato Salad
Photo from PaulaDeen.com

There are sooo many recipes available online that it can be a bit overwhelming for someone like me who is trying to do a monthly meal plan for the first time.

So I wanna know…. what’s a fabulous recipe that you have? Please share Smile!

Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have some yummy recipes. I too am trying to get better about planning my recipes. I am going out of town for 10 days and I made a ton of food for my hubby--that's a start.

    I am going to work on a system for when I get back into town. We'll see. Wish me luck. :)

    Happy Friday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pioneer Woman! The Risotto Primavera is on my list of recipes to try :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!