Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Fabulous Fridays–The Small Things


It’s Friday and I’m linking up with Laura at Between the Lines for Fabulous Fridays!


Today I am having a hard time finding something fabulous to write about. I hate to even type that because I really am so blessed and there are many, many fabulous things in my life. It’s just been one of those days weeks. (i.e. teething is NOT fabulous)

So as I’ve been struggling with emotions this week, I have decided to start being more appreciative of the small things in life. I desperately need to stop taking so much for granted.

For example: Yesterday evening we had a photo shoot for Kynlee. It’s part of her “First-Year-Baby package” through a local photographer. The previous 2 sessions had just gone “okay”…. by that I mean, we got some GREAT pictures…. but Kynlee didn’t last very long before she was over it.
But yesterday? Yesterday she was fabulous. She was in such a good mood the whole time despite the fact that we woke her up from her nap…a nap that she had just fallen asleep for 5 minutes prior. Baby in a good mood for pictures = happy mommy! The session went so fast and was so…dare I say… EASY. It was 10x better than the other sessions and definitely made me appreciate it more! We did three outfit changes and K was still such a trooper! I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures, but here’s a preview:

Smiling pretty 

I guarantee you that we all have something fabulous going on, even if we have to search a little harder to find it! Smile

So what’s fabulous in your life this week? Link up and let us know!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Teething is the opposite of fabulous, and why does it last so long?! Who came up with this, anyway?

    I'm here from fabulous Fridays, and I hope to see you soon!

    http://parentwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of your daughter is simply adorable!! I'm glad your session went well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!