*This post is a week late. Although most of it was written on time, it took a little longer to add the pictures in.*
Kynlee is 8 months old! That’s 2/3 of a year old!!!

She has 3 teeth and one more popping through for a total of 4. Her third tooth (one of her top front) came in on April 6th. Grandma (Luke’s mom) was the first to notice. It seems as if they will be coming in twos. So she now has her two bottom, center teeth, and her two front teeth! The 4th tooth is causing a lot of fever as it breaks through but it’s finally letting up, we hope.
(Since I’m posting this a week late I will say she has ANOTHER tooth coming in now, for a total of 5…but technically that should be included in the 9 month post, I guess).
Anything she can get in her mouth, she chews on. No matter what it is. Apparently camera straps are tasty!

Kynlee is a crawling machine now and she is definitely keeping me busy! I feel like my days are spent saying things like, “Oh, we shouldn’t play in the trash can” or “Let’s not chew on the computer cord” but this is a fun time for her and she’s enjoying being able to explore everywhere!


Bath time is still one of K’s favorite things. Whenever we mention the word, she gets so excited! I feel very blessed to have a baby who loves baths because I know many children don’t like them at all and it’s often a struggle for the parents! For us, it’s a time for fun & play!
(I love her hand on her hip in this picture)…

She holds her bottle herself now and has been doing this for a while, but I wasn’t sure if I had mentioned that yet. She is also swallowing more food and it’s so fun watching her try new things! We are [still] loving the entire baby-led weaning experience.

I’m not sure of her current height but she weighs 16 lbs., 5 ounces is in size 9-month onesies and size 6-9 months/9 months outfits. She is still in disposable diapers (size 3), despite my desire to fully use cloth.

She has the sweetest little personality and I just love to her hear laugh! I really need to get that on video soon. Another thing I need to get on video? Her talking and waving. Kynlee can say “bye-bye” and waves when she says it. She’s been doing this for a few weeks now but she’s better at it now.
Last night (5/3/11) she said another new word! I’ll save that for next month’s post, though! 
She love, love, LOVES to be outside. She can be in a screaming fit but the moment you walk outside? All is well in the world.




I’ve already begun thinking (and stressing) about her 1st birthday party. I mean, it’s only 4 months away. I have no clue what “theme” we’re going to use or where the party will even be held for that matter. I DO know that we want to keep it fairly small. Seriously, though- where do I even begin? I’m definitely checking out Etsy for some dĂ©cor so send me the link to your favorite stores!
If you have any other suggestions, please share!




















Happy 8 Months, Kynlee! She's so adorable! I have already started to think about B's first birthday. I have plenty of time and I definitely don't even want to think of him being one, so I don't know what is wrong with me! Haha.
ReplyDeleteHappy eight months pretty girl! I love you bunches, cousin Sue.
ReplyDelete