Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fabulous Fridays–TV Shows


Happy Friday!
Once again I’m linking up with Laura from Between the Lines for Fabulous Fridays!
This week I want to talk about TV shows that I think are fabulous. And on that note let me also say that having DVR is fabulous. If I weren’t able to record my favorite shows, I’d never get to watch them.
So, in no particular order…
I really, really love this show! The contestants are such an inspiration to many, including myself. Next Tuesday is makeover week and you can really tell the changes they’ve made then! I wasn’t sure how I was going to like this season with the addition of Brett and Cara – but I’m enjoying it! (Still on Team Bob and Jillian, though!)

Another fabulous TV show is…
I have to watch this online at ABC’s website because we  live in the middle of nowhere country and cannot get ABC on Dish Network. If you’ve never watched this show before, I suggest you start from season 1. Get it on Netflix or something, and plan to spend an entire day doing nothing but watching this show. It will suck you in!

This next one I’ve mentioned before but it deserves another mention.
I kind of feel like Roland should be in this picture. Anyone else agree? Haha.
This show really hits home for me and many others but I also know a lot of people who watch it that aren’t affiliated with the military at all, they just love the show. It’s pretty awesome fabulous and appealing – another one that will suck you right in!

And finally…
The Voice
Anyone seen it? My twitter feed Tuesday night was full of positive things about it – so I DVR’d it when it came on again on Wednesday. I watched it yesterday and I must say… It.is.fabulous. It blows American Idol out of the water, IMO. For some reason I just haven’t been able to get into A.I. this year (maybe because Simon’s gone?) but this new show is absolutely amazing. Check it out if you haven’t already!

There are some others shows that I watch but these are definitely the current faves! 

What are your favorite shows/guilty pleasures to watch?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love Desperate Housewives...Grey's Anatomy is my #1 favorite, though.
    Just visiting from "FF"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justing visting from FF too. I love desp housewives, army wives and I've been a huge fan of BL since day one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biggest Loser and Army Wives are two "musts" every week for me. Add The Voice to that list now! I really liked it this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!