As I type this I am literally "hiding out" in the bathroom. Maybe TMI but I figure this is my blog so it's whatever :). Technically, I'm not really hiding since L knows I'm in here... but still. What I mean is: K is currently napping but will be waking up soon and I just need a little time to myself!
I'm sure I'm not alone here. I know plenty of moms who long to go to the bathroom alone, or at the very least without rushing.
So here I am... in the bathroom... on my laptop.
Just call me the Bathroom Blogger :).
But really... please don't.
This is pretty much a random post in itself. I just felt like typing something. The more I write type the more it seems like word vomit. Oh well.
I hard-boiled some eggs earlier before dinner and plan to let K try them for the first time when she wakes up. Then it'll be her bath time. After her bath we'll watch Biggest Loser and I'm super excited about this episode because they travel to New Zealand! I've been intrigued with that place ever since I saw it on ABC's The Bachelor/Bachelorette series. So beautiful!
Tomorrow I will be posting a review/giveaway of a Baby Einstein Discovery Kit.
If you've never heard of them before you'll definitely want to check it out.
It has been a life saver for us! More to come on that...but for now...my baby is awake from her nap.




















I do lots of word vomit on my blog. I haven't tried bathroom blogging though. Maybe tomorrow.
ReplyDelete