Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabulous Fridays - This and That



I'm linking up again today with Laura at Between the Lines Blog for Fabulous Fridays!

I rarely buy things for myself. Seriously. 
Often times I'll pick something up in a store, walk around with it for a while, and then put it back after talking myself out of it. I just truly enjoy buying for others instead of myself. 

However, sometimes you need to buy something for yourself (or let someone [hubby] buy something nice for you). 

A few weeks ago I gave in and did just that when we bought a new camera. 
A Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR. 
I.LOVE.IT. and it is definitely FABULOUS!

I've already posted about this camera, but I just wanted to reiterate how fabulous I think this is!
I'm currently searching for the perfect camera bag so if you have one that you LOVE, please tell me about it! I'll also be looking into purchasing another lens sometime in the future, but the one it came with works fine for now. 

Other things I think are Fabulous?

This Napa Vinaigrette Set that is currently 50% from Willow House!
This looks so elegant to me with the bottles sitting in the stand - I just love it!
I've been eyeing this set for a while so now that it's on sale it may just be time to order!


The other FABULOUS thing I wanted to talk to you about today is SwagBucks
In case you don't know, SwagBucks is basically free money that you earn by searching the web, entering codes that the Swag Team periodically puts out, participating in polls, etc. It's FREE money, did you hear that part?

Search & Win
It's really simple, too. Instead of going to Google for searches, I use their search engine and at random times throughout the day I earn SwagBucks. Once your swagbucks are high enough, you can redeem them for items in the SwagStore. I always redeem mine for an Amazon gift card because I am addicted to love Amazon, but there are lots of other gift cards and items available as well!

What makes SwagBucks so FABULOUS today is that Fridays are MEGA SwagBucks day! You earn more bucks by searching on Fridays than any other day in the week! What are you waiting on? :)
If you aren't already signed up with SwagBucks, you can sign up here.

(P.S. I wasn't paid to talk about SwagBucks. I just love it and wanted to share!)


Happy Friday!
Link up and let us know what's FABULOUS in your life!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up!

    Hooray for Swagbucks. Looooove it.

    And an even bigger hooray for Canon! :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!