Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Einstein Discovery Kits! Review & Giveaway


We recently had the opportunity to review one of three new Discovery Kits by Baby Einstein and I want to share my thoughts with you about it!
(At the end you'll have a chance to win your own Discovery Kit!)

 The kit we reviewed is called Baby Lullaby and it comes with a DVD, CD, and book. 
Let me start off by saying this: Kynlee hardly watches any TV. I mean it's a rare occasion when she does. When Kynlee was between 3 and 4 months old, we let her watch "tv" for the first time (it was the laptop actually, streaming netflix). She's probably watched TV or movies on the computer around 10 times since then. That's it. Nothing seemed to hold her attention. Until now :).

Enter: The Baby Lullaby kit. Also known as The Life Saver kit (okay it's not technically known as that, but that's what I like to call it). It plays classical lullabies by Bach, Brahms and Mozart. You (and baby! ha) can relax to the sound of ocean waves, watch puppet shows and view other tranquil images. If I'm being honest here (and I always am) the DVD was seriously putting my husband and I to sleep because it is SOO relaxing!

Check out the informational video below about the discovery kits.


Kynlee literally sat in her exersaucer and watched the DVD all the way through. Luke and I kept looking at each other in awe that she was still watching! I call this kit a lifesaver because I can pop in the DVD while I need to get other things done around the house and I know it will hold her attention.

The book in this kit is small with pictures - the perfect size for Kynlee to hold and look at herself! The CD plays throughout most of the day and it's also awesome!


Overall we have been thoroughly pleased with this discovery kit and plan to get several more (if not all of them)!
For those of you who would like to try out these discovery kits for yourself, they are sold in stores and also online. Check out BabyEinstein.com for more purchasing details. These kits retail for around $19.99 US/$24.99 Canada.

But how about trying one out for FREE? :)
One lucky reader of mine will win their very own Discovery Kit that includes a DVD, CD & cards! The kit being offered is the Neptune's Oceans. This is the kit I am planning to get next - we can't wait to try it out!

WIN:
Neptune's Oceans Discovery Kit

Mandatory Entry:
Follow this blog publicly on Google Friend Connect. 
That's it!
(You do not have to be a blogger to follow)

Extra Entries (Optional):
-Like Baby Einstein on Facebook (1 entry)
-Follow Baby Einstein on Twitter (1 entry)
-Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
-Tweet up to twice per day, leaving the permalink each time (1 entry per tweet):
"  Want to #win 1 of the NEW Discovery Kits from @whitbjordan & @babyeinstein? Enter here: http://bit.ly/hG0D6D! Ends 4/23, open to US/Canada.  "
-Subscribe to this blog via email & ACTIVATE subscription (+3 entries)



***Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only and will run until 11:59PM EST on April 23rd, 2011. Random.org will be used to choose the winner. I will notify the winner by email and that person has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.***

GOOD LUCK!

Photobucket


Disclaimer: I received this free Discovery Kit through a LBi/Baby Einstein program. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and no other monetary compensation took place. I'd like to thank the company and/or PR representative for the item(s) I was sent for review and also for the item(s) being given away to one of my readers.

63 comments:

  1. like baby einstein on fb
    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. like you on fb
    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. subscribe to your emails
    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. subscribe to your emails
    newlanjoyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo, I'd love to win!

    I'm a follower of your blog, and I follow you on Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower on GFC. captainliss40(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. follow you on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Baby Einstein on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. gfc mama2almost3
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  10. following @babyeinstein
    mama2almost3
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  11. following you on twitter
    mama2almost3
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/59337581887885312
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow Baby Einstein on FB; Carrie Phelps
    carriedust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you on FB; Carrie Phelps
    carriedust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow Baby Einstein on Twitter; @CarrieDust
    CarrieDust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
    CarrieDust@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
    CarrieDust@yahoo.com

    http://twitter.com/#!/CarrieDust/status/59393828322426880

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe to your email; CarrieDust@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe to your email; CarrieDust@yahoo.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/59603411070496769
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Baby Einstein on FB.

    Ashleigh W.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on Twitter @artsavesyou

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow Baby Einstein on Twitter @artsavesyou

    ReplyDelete
  24. GFC follower.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like Baby Einstein on FB.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like you on FB.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Follow Baby Einstein on twitter. IamMrsWilkins
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Follow Keeping Up With Kynlee on twitter. IamMrsWilkins
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Email subscriber. 1
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Email subscriber. 3
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tweet.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/59960428062707713

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/60290742974808064
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow you with GFC - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Like Einstein on facebook - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Follow Einstein on twitter @wishwash1

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Like you on facebook - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. follow you on twitter @wishwash1

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/60662800007180288
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  39. gfc follower(anw1107)
    anw1107@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. babay einstein fb fan(ashley nance)
    anw1107@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. fb fan(ashley nance)
    anw1107@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. email subscriber
    anw1107@aol.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  43. email subscriber
    anw1107@aol.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  44. email subscriber
    anw1107@aol.com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  45. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/61125182651236353
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  46. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/61767572101660672
    lararapp@aol

    ReplyDelete
  47. follow you via GFC (lulu)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. follow you on twitter (lulubunny1)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. like baby einstein on FB (lulu a-f)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. follow baby einstein on twitter (lulubunny1)

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. #1. email subscriber

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. #2. email subscriber

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. #3. email subscriber

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/61788301719379968

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. daily tweet #2 http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/61841950034239488

    lulio163 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!