Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight for ABE: Baby Legs *EARLY ENTRIES*


Today's Sponsor Spotlight is:

The idea of BabyLegs® started with a young mom whose child had a bad diaper rash that wouldn't go away. In order to heal, the rash needed some fresh air. The mom was worried about her daughter's warmth so in a moment of inspiration, she cut the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with a cool set of leg warmers. It was then that she realized what a convenience these leg warmers are!

*Convenient. Period.
*They keep baby warm.
*Great for diaper changing and potty training.
*A source of protection for baby's knees while crawling.
*and so much more...!

For this event, BabyLegs® sent me a package of socks (organic), leg warmers & tights to review. 

Although they are SUPER cute, the footless tights only run in sizes 9-18 months, 18-24 months, 2T-4T so they are still too big for Kynlee to wear. We can't wait until she can fit into them!

The Royal Court Baby Socks we were sent to review are absolutely PRECIOUS! As soon as I put them on K she began smiling and kicking her legs! All of the socks on BabyLegs®'s Website come with 2 pairs per pack so you can mix & match with the leg warmers!

Speaking of leg warmers, we were sent the Laughing Leopard print to review. These come in a one size (fits most)! I was a bit skeptical about that, at first, because K is so small and I just knew these were going to swallow her up! I was WRONG. They fit her really good right now with lots of room to grow!
Almost like she's posing in the one below!:

The socks are just TOO CUTE and we LOVE the leg warmers! I wish I hadn't waited so long to try them!

Want to try BabyLegs® for your child? 
From now until February 14th, 2011 you can get 20% OFF your purchase from BabyLegs.com by using the code: KYNLEE (Offer not valid on Clearance Section).

BUT WAIT! That's not all!

BabyLegs® is generously offering a grab bag of BabyLegs to the "All For Baby" giveaway winner during A Blogtastic Extravaganza! (Retail Value: $40.00-$50.00).

The event begins on Tuesday, January 18th at 12:00AM EST and runs until Saturday, January 22nd at 11:59PM EST. In an effort to keep you from having so many extra entries to complete (if you so wish) next week, I am allowing you to complete the extra entries EARLY! 
**You MUST come back during the actual event to complete your mandatory entry in order for the extra entries to count!**

*Please head to the All For Baby Post to Enter!*


Thank you BabyLegs for the opportunity to review your wonderful products!

*Disclaimer:  I was provided with the BabyLegs items for review. I was not compensated or influenced in any other way. The thoughts and opinions on BabyLegs are solely my own and I will always provide my honest opinion when reviewing a product. Your opinion on the product may differ from mine. The All For Baby prize package is available to U.S. Residents only.*




2 comments:

  1. wish someone would have thought of this when Christen was a baby! She had the same issue w/ a bad diaper rash. She had to use cloth diapers there for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!