Starting January 18th at 12:00AM EST and running until January 22nd at 11:59PM EST, 100 elite blogs will be hosting awesome giveaway packages that you will be able to jump from blog to blog and enter - and I'm one of them!
For this event I will have a few sponsors and from those sponsors I will put together one prize package! You don't want to miss out!
Because I'm a new mom and LOVE to review all things baby-related, that will be my theme:
All For Baby.
You don't have to be a mom to enter this giveaway - you may just want to enter in hopes of giving the prize package to someone else you know... that's fine, too!
Check back soon for Sponsor Spotlights to see what's up for grabs and a chance to enter the giveaway early!
Check back soon for Sponsor Spotlights to see what's up for grabs and a chance to enter the giveaway early!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!