Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Boppy® ~EntertainMe® Play Gym~EXTRA ENTRIES


Welcome to my second Sponsor Spotlight for A Blogtastic Extravaganza!
Today I am featuring:

I am so thrilled that Boppy® agreed to be a sponsor for my ALL FOR BABY giveaway package!

One of the many reasons I love Boppy® is because the creators of Boppy® products are committed to making comforting products that support parents and babies. My Boppy® Nursing Pillow is something we still use every day! (You may remember my review on it here). Our boppy pillow has been a life saver & so I was sure that I would love other Boppy products.

We were sent an EntertainMe® Play Gym - Flying Circus from Boppy's SlideLine Collection to review for this event and we LOVE it! 
Here's a little information about the collection from Boppy's Website:
The Boppy® SlideLine™ collection is designed to support baby’s natural development in a number of different ways, making playtime comfortable and colorful for baby. Each product features the unique, patent pending SlideLine™ System which creates a customized environment for baby by allowing toys to be perfectly placed (and moved). So much fun. Who will be happier, mom or baby? 

I kept putting off buying a play gym so we didn't have one before now. I simply couldn't find the perfect one. Well guess what... I've finally found it! It is so much more than the other play gyms I've seen in the stores or in friends' homes. 
This play gym is amazing & I think Kynlee would agree:)!

You'll notice in the pictures all of the different toys that come with this Play Gym - a total of TEN circus-themed developmental toys. 

Other pros to this?
*Patent pending SlideLine system ensures that the toys are always in the perfect position
*Unique open arch design for easier access to baby
*Arches include twinkling lights and music to delight and entertain baby
*Has an oversize 35" x 36" pad
*Comes with a Mini Boppy Pillow  

The Mini Boppy pillow is just perfect for this play gym! I also love the stackables and the attached mirror!

I really, really like the circus theme to this play gym. It is very gender-neutral and something we will be able to use with our next child - whether it's a boy OR another girl! 
For parents on a budget like ourselves, being able to use items over again with your next child is very important! Let's face it though- all of K's clothes are GIRLY...we own NOTHING gender-neutral in that department so it's that much more important to neutralize elsewhere and this play gym is a perfect example :).

Overall I feel like this play gym is awesome! I've noticed that it is higher in price than some of the other brands, but I've also noticed that it has WAY more to offer than the other brands. I believe this play gym is worth the extra money & I would definitely recommend it!


Would you like to own an EntertainMe® Play Gym - Flying Circus, too?
Well here's a chance!

For this event, Boppy® is generously offering the lucky winner an EntertainMe® Play Gym - Flying Circus (Retail value: $74.99)!
*Can also be bought online at Amazon.com


The event begins on Tuesday, January 18th at 12:00AM EST and runs until Saturday, January 22nd at 11:59PM EST. In an effort to keep you from having so many extra entries to complete (if you so wish) this week, I am allowing you to complete the extra entries EARLY! 
**You MUST come back during the actual event to complete your mandatory entry in order for the extra entries to count!**

*Please head to the All For Baby Post to Enter!*

Thank you Boppy for the opportunity to review your wonderful play gym!

*Disclaimer:  I was provided with the Boppy item for review. I was not compensated or influenced in any other way. The thoughts and opinions on Boppy are solely my own and I will always provide my honest opinion when reviewing a product. Your opinion on the product may differ from mine. The All For Baby prize package is available to U.S. Residents only.*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!