Because it is such a great item and has multiple uses, I just had to share my thoughts for all others who are considering getting a Boppy®.
To begin with, I love how Boppy® offers many different covers for the pillow- some are girl appropriate, some are boy appropriate, and others are gender neutral. The pattern I chose is called Wildflowers and is pictured below.
The Boppy® covers are so affordable that many people own more than one. They are also very easy to remove and put back on for washing purposes.
Uses:
(The following uses were found on the Boppy website, with my personal experience shared at the end of each section in purple .)
*Feeding- In an ergonomic study, results showed that the Boppy feeding and support pillow places you in a more comfortable, ergonomic position to help relieve stress on your back, neck and shoulders. Whether you choose to nurse or bottle feed, the Boppy pillow brings you closer to baby, creating a stronger bond. ((No matter what type of "hold" I am using to nurse Kynlee, the Boppy works GREAT! It is also wonderful to use when bottle-feeding K--- and my husband loves to use it this way as well.))
**Picture below: Using the Boppy at the hospital after I had Kynlee. Life-saver!**
*Lounging- Baby can lounge and relax while safely propped up to check out her surroundings. And mom’s hands are free to take more photos! ((K loves to lounge on her Boppy and look all around the room. I can prop her up and then have easy contact with her...which equals more special mommy/baby moments!))
**Picture Below: My sweet baby enjoying some lounge time.**
*Playing- The only pillow that goes from yummy time to tummy time! Our essential pillow provides the support your baby needs to build upper body strength during tummy time. Pediatricians recommend 30 minutes of daily supervised tummy time. ((Kynlee loves her tummy time, and- if I can brag for just a second- she does SO GOOD with holding her heading up and turning it from side to side!))
*Sitting- As baby’s trunk muscles get stronger, the Boppy pillow offers the perfect little nest to support sitting. Before long, she’ll be sitting like a pro! ((She is still too young to sit up on her own, but I know the Boppy will come in handy when the time is right!))
Buy It:
You can purchase this item from many online retailers such as:
babiesrus.com
target.com
burlingtoncoatfactory.com
potterybarnkids.com
amazon.com
buybuybaby.com
destinationmaternity.com
*Can also be found in stores.
Disclaimer: I received this item as a gift. I was not asked to write a review, nor was I compensated in any way for this review. The thoughts and opinions on the Boppy® pillow are solely my own and were not influenced in any other way. I chose to write a review on this product to share with my readers.
(The following uses were found on the Boppy website, with my personal experience shared at the end of each section in purple .)
*Feeding- In an ergonomic study, results showed that the Boppy feeding and support pillow places you in a more comfortable, ergonomic position to help relieve stress on your back, neck and shoulders. Whether you choose to nurse or bottle feed, the Boppy pillow brings you closer to baby, creating a stronger bond. ((No matter what type of "hold" I am using to nurse Kynlee, the Boppy works GREAT! It is also wonderful to use when bottle-feeding K--- and my husband loves to use it this way as well.))
**Picture below: Using the Boppy at the hospital after I had Kynlee. Life-saver!**
*Lounging- Baby can lounge and relax while safely propped up to check out her surroundings. And mom’s hands are free to take more photos! ((K loves to lounge on her Boppy and look all around the room. I can prop her up and then have easy contact with her...which equals more special mommy/baby moments!))
**Picture Below: My sweet baby enjoying some lounge time.**
*Playing- The only pillow that goes from yummy time to tummy time! Our essential pillow provides the support your baby needs to build upper body strength during tummy time. Pediatricians recommend 30 minutes of daily supervised tummy time. ((Kynlee loves her tummy time, and- if I can brag for just a second- she does SO GOOD with holding her heading up and turning it from side to side!))
*Sitting- As baby’s trunk muscles get stronger, the Boppy pillow offers the perfect little nest to support sitting. Before long, she’ll be sitting like a pro! ((She is still too young to sit up on her own, but I know the Boppy will come in handy when the time is right!))
Buy It:
You can purchase this item from many online retailers such as:
babiesrus.com
target.com
burlingtoncoatfactory.com
potterybarnkids.com
amazon.com
buybuybaby.com
destinationmaternity.com
*Can also be found in stores.
Disclaimer: I received this item as a gift. I was not asked to write a review, nor was I compensated in any way for this review. The thoughts and opinions on the Boppy® pillow are solely my own and were not influenced in any other way. I chose to write a review on this product to share with my readers.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!