When I first started blogging, I was really unsure of the whole idea. I originally began blogging at the beginning of my pregnancy in order to document it so that I could look back on it later.
(Okay, I admit... I had a blog page when I was younger and I don't even remember the web address now. There's NO telling what I wrote about then...hopefully that account has been deleted!)
What I didn't know was that blogging would be such a blessing to me! I have connected with several wonderful ladies through blogging and reading their stories really inspire me.
Now that I am a SAHM (for the time being), blogging gives me something to look forward to when K is napping (even though there are a million+ things I should be doing...). Soon enough, my online classes will start back and I won't have the time to blog as much.
I'm not sure how long I'll keep blogging, but it really is therapeutic for me. I am so excited to have my pregnancy blog, and now this blog, for Kynlee to go back and read from one day.
Speaking of Kynlee...
Tomorrow she is having pictures made. I really hope she cooperates. If everyone could say a quick prayer that we'll have a happy baby tomorrow afternoon, I'd really appreciate it! Also, the pictures are being made outside so I'm praying it feels like Fall and not Winter-like it's felt here lately!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!























0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!