Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 Months Old! *Update*



I apologize for leaving you all hanging on this post.
We did go back to the doctor 6 days later and Kynlee had gained 4 ounces. So... on November 4th she weighed in at 8lbs., 8 oz. I'm sure she weighs a little more than that now. The NP said that she had gained the bare minimum that they like to see (they typically want babies to gain 1/2 to 1 ounce per day). She had not gained enough to raise her weight percentile, but at least it had not dropped anymore. I don't think I mentioned in the last 2-month post, but she is only in the 3rd percentile for her weight currently (she was in the 11th percentile at her one month appointment). Don't worry though- we are diligently working on helping her to gain weight! NP says she will probably just be a smaller baby. 

Today we're having pictures made. I'm a little bitter because an outfit I ordered for her 2 weeks won't be ready-even though it was only supposed to take 5 days. It's the only "casual" outfit I had planned (the others are Christmas outfits). I don't have time at this point to get another outfit so we'll just have to work with what we've got. K has also been fussy today (we were awake off an on since 3:00am) so I'm just hoping she is not crying during the pictures!

Don't forget- today is the LAST DAY to enter my CSN Stores $35 Gift Card Giveaway! Wouldn't it be great to have free money for Christmas purchases??? The winner will be chosen tomorrow morning by Random.org. 
Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!