Okay I know this post is a little late but hey, I'm a new mom and I'm on Kynlee's schedule...not my own! :)
This year we had a pretty low-key Halloween!
Friday: we had K's 2-month checkup that afternoon, went to eat at a Mexican restaurant with my sister and brother-in-law that night & then went back to their house to play cards.
Saturday: College game day! We went back to my sister&BIL's house to watch the games and my parents were also there. It was a big rivalry game for our team~UGA vs. FL.We (the DAWGS) ended up losing in overtime, but the closeness of the score kept us all on the edge of our seats!
Saturday night was the designated night for trick-or-treating in our town. We didn't have plans to take K out because she is too young for candy so we stayed at my sister's while she passed out candy.
Sunday (Halloween): We went to lunch with my in-laws and had Kynlee decked out in her Halloween gear (minus the tutu)...
After lunch we went to see Luke's grandma & aunt.
I didn't end up putting her tutu on until later in the evening.
Below is a picture of K in her full Halloween 2010 attire:
After lunch we went to see Luke's grandma & aunt.
I didn't end up putting her tutu on until later in the evening.
Below is a picture of K in her full Halloween 2010 attire:
And another one... (without the bib)...The onesie says, "Peek-A-Boo"
Speaking of bibs, Kynlee had FOUR "My first Halloween" bibs (including a Grandma's Lil Pumpkin bib):
This baby is spoiled rotten loved!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!