I have been sending Christmas cards to friends and family for three years now (since my husband and I have been married) and this Christmas will be the fourth year. It is so important to me to pick out the perfect card to send. Because we both come from large families, it is necessary that the card we choose will be fitting for everyone because we obviously can't afford to buy 100+ single[individually unique] Christmas cards each year.
In the previous years, I would find a box of Christmas cards with either the same design on all of them or one other design for a total of two. This year will be different. Kynlee is here now so we will be sending out a personalized photo card for Christmas this year!
With that being said, I have been looking at Christmas cards on Shutterfly's website since September when I was working on K's birth announcements. I knew it would take me a while to decide on the one so I started looking early. Well, I'm here to tell you that I still haven't decided on which one we'll be sending out. They have so many great ones that it is hard to pick just one!
Here are a few designs that I'm currently liking:
Shutterfly has everything I'm looking for, including personalized gift tags! These will come in handy for gift-giving and they are so trendy!
Here's an example below:
Are you planning a Christmas party and want the perfect Christmas invitation to send out? They have those, too!
Shutterfly has many personalization options for Christmas and I am so excited to get started!
*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions expressed on this post are strictly my own. I will be receiving a promo code from Shutterfly for 50 free holiday cards for writing this post. I am not being compensated in any other way and this did not alter my personal opinion on the company. I am truly a fan of Shutterfly and have always had pleasant experiences using them! If you are a blogger & would like to sign up for this offer as well, simply click the link to enter: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions expressed on this post are strictly my own. I will be receiving a promo code from Shutterfly for 50 free holiday cards for writing this post. I am not being compensated in any other way and this did not alter my personal opinion on the company. I am truly a fan of Shutterfly and have always had pleasant experiences using them! If you are a blogger & would like to sign up for this offer as well, simply click the link to enter: http://bit.ly/sfly2010























0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!