This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
The week of Christmas Luke started a new job. With a new job typically comes new insurance. For us, our new insurance will start next month and I don't know too much about it yet. I've been comfortable with us having the same insurance for 4+ years because I know what to expect to pay at the doctor offices, pharmacy, etc. With our new insurance our co-pays are going to be higher than what we're used to so I'm considering checking into the Walgreens Prescription Savings Club. For just $20 a year our whole immediate family can be covered - even pets! - to receive discount prices on prescriptions. Doesn't sound too shabby, right?
Other benefits to the Walgreens Prescription Savings Club includes:
- Discounts on flu shots, nebulizers, diabetic supplies
- Savings on 8,000+ brand-name medications and on ALL generic medications
- Bonuses when you purchase the Walgreens-brand products and photo-finishing services.
This would be great if we could use it as a supplement to our insurance. Anything that can help make the price lower on prescription medications is a plus in my book!
Make sure you're following Walgreens on Twitter and Walgreens on Facebook to stay updated!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!