Posted by Winford Tillman
The weather in our country has really been brutal and weird this year. We have had tornados and thunder storms in the dead of winter, which never happened before. Small towns and large cities are targets for these fierce, relentless wind machines. We have always heard about the tornados out west but now they are popping up in mountainous areas and places where they typically do not form. Something strange and frightening is happening and even the weather professionals are scratching their heads. When I decided to add some new channels, including weather and travel, to my television viewing I checked out www.giveadish.com to see what my options were. I want to be able to prepare myself, my family, and my home for bad weather before it is suddenly upon us. If I had the space and money, I would build a storm shelter in the hilly bank behind my house and fill it with emergency supplies in case of a natural disaster. These storms are not easy to get through without a lot of prayer and shattered nerves. In my house, the only place I have to go in my master closet, which is situated in the center of the house.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!