Happy Wednesday, y’all! Today I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew for:
This week I’m saying SO WHAT if…
*I’ve waited until the day before Thanksgiving to go to the grocery store when really I know better.
*I’m still not sure what I actually need from the store, or what I’m going to make for Thanksgiving lunch, rather.
*I’m blogging instead of doing the enormous load of school work that I wanted to have finished tonight.
SO WHAT if…
* I plan to dress K in a turkey dress for part of the day tomorrow, and then change her into a Christmas outfit for the tree farm tomorrow afternoon, where I hope to get a decent shot for Christmas cards.
*This time last year, Christmas cards were already ordered and on their way with a picture taken by a professional on them.
*My procrastination and waiting-until-the-very-last-second-possible mindset is getting worse.
SO WHAT if…
*I should have washed our bed sheets a week ago when a certain toddleby got ahold of my sweet tea and proceeded to pour it all over my face and the bed.
*I threw a towel on the bed for it to dry because it was way too early for that shiznit.
*…it’s a week later and I’m (ahem) blogging instead of washing the sheets.
SO WHAT if…
*Kynlee is calling Egypt right now and I’m letting her. Hey, it’s making it possible for me type this up, okay?
*I let her play with the house phone and TV remotes often. I’ve learned to pick my battles. Related: Our house phone is always dead and hidden. Call the cells.
Okay, so, I got a little carried away with this post but as you can tell I am saying “SO WHAT!” to a lot of things this week – and I think you should, too! Link up with Shannon by clicking the button at the top.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!