Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Running Out of Room

We live in a 3-bedroom house. There’s just the three of us so that may seem ideal to many; a bedroom for us, a bedroom for Kynlee, and a spare bedroom for guests, etc. Except that spare bedroom is more like a junk room. There’s not even a bed in there. I so desperately want to sort through everything and organize it. There is just too much stuff in this house and we’re running out of room! It’s very overwhelming, actually.

Remember way back when I was talking about getting organized in Kynlee's room? It still hasn't happened. So I’ve been looking at several options for organization.  I love the cubby storage units and I know that they’d be perfect for Kynlee’s room.They’d also work great in the spare bedroom if we were to make it a playroom! A place to neatly house her toys in their own containers? Yes, please! We’re in the process of refurbishing a toy chest and I’d like to keep that filled with her every day toys (that I will rotate out on occasion) and then keep other things like puzzles, crayons & smaller items in the storage unit.
What type of storage system do you use in your home?
Untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!