I posted on Friday about the cute Christmas cards that Tiny Prints has to offer and now I want to share something else with you: the 3rd annual Tiny Prints Talent Search Contest! For this contest, Tiny Prints is looking for your cutest photos in the following categories:
· Cutest Baby (From ages of 0-24 months)
· Cutest Kid (From ages of 25 months - 10 years old)
· Cutest Family
· Cutest Couple
· Cutest Pet & Owner
The deadline to submit photos for entry into the contest is November 21st, so get those in quickly if you want to participate! Once the entry period is over, they will open up the voting for the whole community. I can’t wait to see all of the cute pictures :).
You can see the Official Rules here and can enter the Tiny Print Talent Search Contest via Facebook or their website.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!