Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Finishing Projects

I mentioned last week that I am beyond ready for a change. We are so bad about starting projects and then stopping them before they get fully finished. I blame life in general and it’s hectic-ness but I know that other people can finish things that they start so we should be able to, as well! Not too long ago I purchased a new quilt for our bed. I absolutely love it. It’s the perfect color that can be used year-round and it keeps us feeling good at night – not too hot and not too cold – just right. When I bought it, though, I was only worried about replacing our comforter. I didn’t even think about needing new pillow shams or window curtains.

As soon as I put the new quilt on the bed I saw the instant clash in fabric prints and it is driving me crazy! I don’t want this to be another project started that wasn’t finished so I have been looking for some new curtains and shams that will match over the past few days. I haven’t found anything that I just love yet. Since there is brown in the quilt, I may just end up getting solid brown shams and curtains but I’d love to find something a little more “lively” than that.

Alright, time to confess: Do you have unfinished projects at your house?

Untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!