Y’all, I have a confession. Nearly every time I’ve baked pork chops, they’ve turned out too dry. And I try not to “fry” foods at home very much so I just stopped making them. Until recently when they showed up on one of my E-mealz dinners. The meal is actually called “Gail’s Pork Chops over rice” but translated is: Crockpot Pork Chops. They turned out amazing – everything I’d hoped for! Moist, tender, deliciousness. I failed at remembering to take a picture, but here’s the recipe below:
Ingredients:
1. 1-2lbs, or 4-6 pork chops
2. 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
3. 10.5 oz can of chicken and rice soup
4. 3 T oil
5. 3/4 c flour, 1 t of salt & pepper, 1.5 t of dry mustard, & a ziplock bag
Directions:
Start preparation in the morning time! Combine the flour, salt &pepper, and dry mustard together in a zip lock bag. Shake each piece of pork into the mixture. Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat & sear each pork chop on both sides until browned. Place the pork chops in the crock pot. Combine soups & then pour over the chops. Cook on low all day. Serve over rice & your choice of vegetable.
*Side note: I had this set to cook for 8 hours but by 6.5-7 hours in they were already falling off the bone so I stopped it there. They were just right!
What have you cooked in the crockpot recently?




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!