I have been racking my brain trying to decide what Kynlee should be for Halloween this year. Last year for Halloween, she was only 2 months old so I didn’t really put her in a costume. Instead, she wore a Halloween onesie with a black&orange tutu, black tights, and a Halloween hair bow to match. She definitely looked cute!
Since she’s older this year and will be going trick-or-treating (to family members’ houses) I wanted to get her a costume but I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted to get. I started searching the internet for somewhere to buy cheap costumes. Let’s face it – I don’t want to spend a ton of money on an outfit she will wear just one time.
That’s when I found Wholesale Halloween Costumes. They have a huge variety of costumes to choose from – so I filtered the results to show only the baby Halloween costumes. After going back and forth between a few of the costumes, Luke and I decided on the Lady Bug Infant Costume.
I’m happy to report that it is perfect for her! I was worried that the tutu would be itchy against her skin, but it didn’t seem to bother her one bit! I was also worried that it was going to be too big, since the size range is up to 24 months and K (at 13 months) is on the smaller end for weight/height but it fits her like a glove :). The wings “flap” when she walks and it is just precious. They velcro onto the back of the dress – super simple & easy to do!
We already had the ladybug hair clip and it’s the perfect completion for the costume! For Halloween, I’ll add some black tights/shoes and a black long-sleeve onesie (if it’s actually cold). Other than that all I will have to do is steam out the wrinkles!
This costume has a retail value of $24.99 but can be bought for just $12.70 at Wholesale Halloween Costumes! I doubt I’d pay the $24.99 for it, but just because it’ll only be worn once. I do think $12.70 is extremely reasonable for this adorable costume!

Disclaimer: I was sent the costume by the company or PR representative free of charge in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation took place. Your opinion of the product may differ from mine.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!