Y’all, I LOVE being at SAHM. There are days when it makes me want to pull my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs but as crazy as it may sound I feel like it’s what I’m “meant to do.” I am blessed to have witnessed all of Kynlee’s milestones thus far and I can only pray that I’m as blessed with any future children we may have. My husband works very hard for our family and without him and our God, this wouldn’t be possible. I know.
With that said, I do feel that it’s important for me to contribute to the finances in some way. Ideally, I’d like to find a part-time job that I can do from home in addition to selling Willow House. But trying to find work-at-home jobs on the internet? Well it can be very difficult and frustrating. I’ve spent lots of time searching and have not been very successful. It’d be nice if there was a US website like Working Mums in the UK (http://www.workingmums.co.uk). Part-time, Full-time, Work from home & flexible jobs are what you can find on the site. This is what I need!
If there is a website like this for the US, I haven’t found it yet. If you know of one, though, please share! Or if you work from home, what do you do? I’ve started making rag wreaths and targeting my crafty side, so that may end up going somewhere (Etsy, anyone?). Or it may not. I’ll have to wait and see just how “crafty” I can be!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!