Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Christmas Shopping…in September.

That’s right. It’s September and I’ve started Christmas shopping. I always have the best intentions to start and finish my Christmas shopping early. All previous attempts have failed, though, so I’m determined to make it work this year. I hate being out in the crowds getting those last one or two gifts when I could be at home cuddled-up with my family.
In my search for gifts I came across a website that sells cool gifts for wine lovers. (Hi! My name is Whitney. And I love wine. Merry Christmas to me :). I’m kidding… sort of.)
Seriously though - How pretty are these wine glasses?
20795_med
After being suckered in by the wine pretties, I decided to see if they had any gifts for men - and I found some here. See, it’d be easier to justify my self-Christmas-purchases if hubby got something out of it, too! You know – they could be gifts for mom & gifts for dad from Kynlee for Christmas. At least that’s what we’ll say.
I’m happy to report that I did fine “man stuff.” And this survival kit thing? Would be perfect for him. Since he thinks he’s Bear Grylls and all.
20316_med 
With Luke’s birthday and our anniversary is coming up next month, I’ve also been looking for things to get him for those occasions. He’s fairly easy to please typically so I shouldn’t have a hard time finding gifts. Unless, of course, I get side-tracked again by this page of wine gifts or something of the sorts!
When do you start your Christmas shopping? Do you like to get it all over at once or spread it out (for your patience and wallet)?
Photobucket
SponsoredPost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!