Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

E-MEALZ – #ABE2 SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: *EXTRA ENTRIES*




ABE 2.0 is less than 2 weeks away! It’s time that I introduce you to my sponsors!

Today’s Sponsor Spotlight is E-mealz!

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

If you’ve been around my blog lately you’ll remember that I just did a review for them and they gave away TWO 3-month subscriptions to their website!


For the event, they’ll be giving away ANOTHER 3-month subscription as part of my “Making Your Life Easier” package!


This event (& package) comes at the perfect time. School will soon be starting back and many of you will be adjusting back to that routine. E-mealz is the PERFECT option for busy families as well as families that are on a budget! While you’re trying to adjust yourself and your kids back into the daily grind of school, homework, and other activities, you’ll be left with little time to think about dinner. And that’s okay, because E-mealz does all of that for you – for just $1.25 per week!


Recommended by Dave Ramsey - E-Mealz really does save you a ton of time and money, and at $5 a month, this is a no-brainer!


How nice would it be to have your meal plan for the week already figured out with just a simple click of the “print” button? Oh- and did I mention that your grocery list for those items will be printed out with it? I am just a huge advocate for anything and everything that can make my life a little easier, and E-mealz is one of those things!


To see my full review of the E-mealz program, click here.


Please head to the event post to enter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!