Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

E-Mealz ~ Review & Giveaway!


E-mealz - a meal planning resource for busy moms and frugal family cooks.
I am so excited to share with you my thoughts on E-Mealz… an online menu planning service AND one of my sponsors for ABE 2.0 (more to come on that later)!

I have seen a lot of information about it in the blog world and really wanted to try it myself. Let me just say… I absolutely.love.it. Not only do they offer a variety of meal plans that is sure to fit any family, they also match up many of the ingredients with what is on sale at your local store that week. Genius!

I originally signed up for the Low-Fat Walmart family plan. I decided to change to the Regular Walmart plan and make adjustments as needed (like substituting low fat options). I found that we like the menu options better on the regular plan and it was super easy to alter that plan to low-fat in our own way (which is what we normally do with recipes anyway). If you have a picky eater in the family – no need to worry! Several of the options are kid-friendly! The next two meals I want to try are the Steamed Cajun Shrimp & the Quick ‘n Tangy Beef Stir-fry. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Another reason why I love E-mealz? It’s budget-friendly! We’ve been trying really hard to pay off some debt and stick to a budget so when I saw this site was “Dave Ramsey Approved” that was a huge bonus! At just $1.25 per week ($5 per month) it is VERY affordable and will save you a ton of time in the meal-planning department!

Below is a sample menu from the meal plan we are currently using!

Click for a Sample Meal Plan

Doesn’t it all sound delicious???

E-mealz is the PERFECT option for busy families – especially with school starting back so soon! Kynlee’s not in school, yet, but I am! So…anything that can make my life a little easier… I am all for!

Be sure to check out E-mealz on their website, Facebook, & Twitter pages!

Now, how does a giveaway sound?
How does TWO giveaways sound? Pretty good, huh?!
E-mealz is offering two of my readers a 3-month subscription to their site! Please fill out the form to enter.
*Also note: This is my first time using Rafflecopter for a giveaway so let me know how you like it or if you experience any problems while trying to enter! Thanks!*







Photobucket

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free subscription to E-mealz in order to complete my review. I was not compensated in any other way. All thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. Huge thanks to Heather from E-mealz for working with me on this review!

2 comments:

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!