It’s going to be a dreary weekend around here. It rained last night and it’s still raining now. I am so thankful for this rain, though…we really needed it!
Today’s agenda is: cleaning house, bridal shower, homework, and dinner at my parents’ house to celebrate my Granny’s 81st birthday that was earlier this week!
I’m hoping to finish my paper today so that tomorrow can be a day of rest like it’s meant to be. Monday starts the last week of this course and I am ready to be done! The class hasn’t been hard, just a lot of work that goes into it when you’re taking online classes. The relief of being done will be short-lived, though, since I’ll be starting Pre-Calculus as soon as this class ends.
Speaking of Monday, the show Hell’s Kitchen starts back that night! Do any of you watch it? Luke and I are obsessed.
I also wanted to share this great deal with all of you! For the month of July, Willow House is having a Red Hot sale – with over 100 items that are up to 70% off! Some of the items are already sold out so if you see something you’d like to order, let me know ASAP, because they’re going fast!!
Here’s a link to the flier: http://www.willowhouse.com/pne/assets/pdf/201107_sale.pdf
or you an access it from my website under the “What’s New” category by clicking here.
I hope y'all have a great weekend!




















Rainy here, too :) But I'm happy the flowers look so good outside!!
ReplyDelete