Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our 4th of July Beach Trip


Here’s a picture (overload) recap of our beach trip last weekend!

The bridge

BridgeView from bridge

Headed out for dinner!

Enjoying a tomato slice

The boats docked at the restaurant

Sleepy baby

Gators eating the fish scraps at the restaurant marina

Gators eating the fish scraps at the restaurant marina

The girls

My sister and I

My parents

Luke and I

The pier at night

View of the lighthouse from the pier

Playing in the wet sand

My fruity adult beverage :)

Her lil chair that Mimi & Grandaddy bought her!

There she goes!

Naps are always better at the beach!

Having some pineapple after her nap

Our last day... headed to another marina


Yacht

YachtYacht

Daddy & Kyn Kyn

Hydrating

Ready to go!

Happy 4th of July!Happy 4th of July!

Her Independence Day crown :)

One of the 'better' pics I was able to get of her attire.


I hope you all enjoyed the holiday weekend as much as we did!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. kynlee is SO cute!!! Looks like y'all had a great 4th! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!