Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

After my town got a Walgreens several years ago, I immediately became a fan. Now that I've started couponing more, I'm an even bigger fan! One of the main things I buy from there is acetaminophen which is a part of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.

Pharmacist

This became a main purchase for me during my pregnancy when all I was allowed to take for pain was acetaminophen. As a long-time migraine sufferer, I was determined to have medicine on hand whenever a headache started to develop so I went straight to the store to get some. Now that Kynlee is here, I purchase the Infant Acetaminophen Drops which are also part of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products to help with any teething pain or fever she may get.

I buy the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products because as a former Pharmacy Technician I know that most of them contain the same ingredients as the name brand and the store's brand is always cheaper, which is a plus in my book.

Other perks of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products besides the price and the comparability to national brands?

*They are Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended

*100% Satisfaction Guarantee

*Each purchase supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

I personally have had great experiences using the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and would recommend them to others.

Right now several bloggers are hosting giveaways for Walgreens Gift Cards so be sure to check those out if interested!

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!