I’m not sure that I ever “officially” made the announcement on my blog but as of a couple months ago, I am a consultant for Willow House! Willow House is a wonderful company with wonderful products!
Not only is there an awesome outlet section, but each week you’ll find weekly deals that include savings up to 70% off!
(Click the button below to check out this week’s deals).
My favorite thing from this week’s deals is this Italian Stitch Rectangular Platter…
On Sale for just $11.96! (Regular $34.96)

You can also shop our regular-priced items by clicking the button below:
I thought long and hard about becoming a consultant and I am so glad I did. I have had a lot going on recently but I am ready to jump in full-force with it! From now until June 30th you have the opportunity to become a consultant for as low as $49! If you’re interested in joining my team or simply seeing what’s included in the $49 starter kit, click here!
There’s also a May Days Sale going on until the 31st of this month so if you are wanting to take part in those great deals make sure to get your orders in before the end of the month! You can email me your orders (wjordan1019 at gmail dot com) or submit them through my Willow House website.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!