Today I'm doing "Thankful Tuesday."
I have so, so much to be thankful for and I don't recognize those things often enough. At least not on here. So today I am!
I have so, so much to be thankful for and I don't recognize those things often enough. At least not on here. So today I am!
I could never include it all in one post, but I will share a few things that I am thankful for!
I am thankful for...my daughter.
She truly makes every day more beautiful.
Watching her learn new things is something I will always treasure.
I have no greater joy than being a mother.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be...
I am thankful for...my husband.
He is truly my better half and best friend. No matter how cliché that sounds.
He is smart, hard-working, handsome, and the love of my life.
He is smart, hard-working, handsome, and the love of my life.
Watching him hold Kynlee for the first time -
it made me fall in love with him all over again!
it made me fall in love with him all over again!
He is such a good daddy and husband and we're blessed to have him in our lives!
I am thankful for...Ashley.
Ashley and I met in college and became best friends.
We've remained close throughout the years and I truly cherish our friendship!
We don't get to see each other that often but when we do - we pick up right where we left off!
Good friends are hard to find and I'm so thankful to have a friend like her!
We'll be visiting Ash today and look forward to catching up :).
I am thankful for...Jillian Michaels.
Maybe a little random, but I'm seriously thankful for this workout.
This 30-day Shred DVD is going to change my life.
Today will be workout day three and I'm learning to push through the pain.
It's not easy by any means but it'll be so worth it in the end.
(More on this later...)
Like I said, there are so many things/people I have to be thankful for but I just wanted to list a few today!
What are some of the things you're thankful for?
Ashley and I met in college and became best friends.
We've remained close throughout the years and I truly cherish our friendship!
We don't get to see each other that often but when we do - we pick up right where we left off!
Good friends are hard to find and I'm so thankful to have a friend like her!
We'll be visiting Ash today and look forward to catching up :).
I am thankful for...Jillian Michaels.
Maybe a little random, but I'm seriously thankful for this workout.
This 30-day Shred DVD is going to change my life.
Today will be workout day three and I'm learning to push through the pain.
It's not easy by any means but it'll be so worth it in the end.
(More on this later...)
Like I said, there are so many things/people I have to be thankful for but I just wanted to list a few today!
What are some of the things you're thankful for?
























Such great things to be thankful for! :o)
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering about your "shred" deal! lol I'll have to check that out for sure.
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!