Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

The ABC's of Me


We were gone this past weekend with my family for K's first beach trip! We all had a great time but now it's back to the real world (although, with a baby... it's never really a "vacation"....however, our family was a big help with her all weekend long & we are so appreciative)! 

Yesterday Kynlee turned 7 months old (!!!) but since we were traveling back home I have not completed started on her 7-month post yet. It will take me a little while to do that since I'll have to upload/edit pics, but it will come soon!

I saw this on Lauren's blog and decided to play along. This will give you something to read while I'm working on K's 7-month post!

The ABC's of Me:

A - Age: 23
B - Bed Size: King
C - Chore You Dislike: Washing dishes by hand and folding/putting away laundry. The washing laundry part doesn't bother me, though. Ha!
D - Dog: Two Silver labs ~ Maddie & Gabbie. Ages 2 & 9 months, respectively.
E - Essential Start to the Day: Reading blogs, checking twitter.
F - Favorite Color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold
H - Height: 5'5"
- Instruments Play(ed): I played the flute for 7 years while in school but haven't played since.
J - Job Title: Wife/Momma/Student/Homemaker/All of the Above.
K - Kids: Kynlee - 7 months.
L - Live: On the river, out in the country, in South Ga.
M - Mom's Name: Lynn
N - Nicknames: Lil' Bit (my childhood nickname from my parents that's still used today), Whit, Sister, and a few others.
P - Pet Peeves: Negative Nancys that try to bring everyone around them down, people who air their dirty laundry on the internet,... there's probably a few more that I can't think of right now.
Q - Quote from a Movie: "Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City."
R - Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S - Siblings: Lindsay (27) and Garrett (21).
T - Time You Wake Up: I wake up a LOT but I usually get up between 8 and 9.
U - Underwear: is necessary!
V - Vegetables You Don't Like: Cauliflower. I haven't really given it a fair shot, though, so maybe I'll try it again soon.
W - What Makes You Run Late: Not having Kynlee's diaper bag ready and "not having anything to wear."
X - X-Rays You've Had: Teeth, Neck, Wrist, Back. Possibly my ankle?
- Yummy Food You Make: I make a pretty good spaghetti and also Jerk Chicken. 
Z - Zoo Animal Favorites: Giraffes, elephants, gorillas, panda bears.



Hope you are having a great Monday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Our girlies are only 2 days apart I think. My liitle Josephine was born Aug 25. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!