Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's for dinner?-Weekly Meal Plan

 In an attempt to save some time (and money) I've decided to start planning our meals out each week (and actually sticking to it). We often find ourselves in a rush in the evenings to fix dinner only to realize that no meat was taken out to thaw or we don't have the right side items. So then we end up getting take-out which is not good for our budget or our waists. 

Here's our meal plan for this week:
(If you have a similar post with your meal plan, leave your website in a comment below so I can check it out!)

SundaySuperBowl – Taco Soup & game day night snacks
MondayZaxby's
Tuesday: Chicken, Veggie & Rice Bake
WednesdayBaked Lemon Pepper Tilapia, sweet peas, long grain & wild rice, salad
ThursdayTomato Basil Penne, salad
FridayOrange Chicken w/ broccoli, carrots, baby corn, jasmine rice
SaturdayChili




Lauren from A Page is Turned was my inspiration for this since she does this on her blog, also. Pop by her blog and say hi :)


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!