Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Before Kynlee was born, I already knew what kind of diaper rash cream we would be using with her (if we ever needed it). After watching my best friend use Boudreaux's Butt Paste with her daughter, I became intrigued with it. She told me that they had tried most of the other brands and none had provided the results they were looking for with such ease or as quickly as Boudreaux's Butt Paste®. My friend also mentioned that the butt paste cleans off as easily as it is applied (even though the paste is thicker than many diaper creams). I was sold right then! 

 

 

I know every baby is different, but I could tell that the butt paste would work well just by looking at it - because it isn't oily like some many of the others.

 

After receiving direction from a respected pediatrician, Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was specifically formulated by a pharmacist to provide effective diaper rash care. Not only does it treat diaper rash but it also soothes irritated skin.

 

Other perks to the butt paste?

 

*It's available in convenient sizes 

(All sizes available: 1oz, 2oz, 3oz and 4oz tubes, 16oz jar)
*Has flip top cap (tubes)
*Has a pleasant scent
*Is a skin protectant

*The handy travel size is perfect for the diaper bag

This stuff works wonders and has been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, The Tonight Show, ESPN, TLC and in People Magazine. 

 

 

If you'd like to try a free sample on your little one, just visit the Boudreaux's Butt Paste website! 

(small shipping fee may apply)

 

 

Photobucket

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!