With Christmas QUICKLY approaching, I have been looking online for great Christmas gift ideas. I really love to shop online when possible because of the convenience! This year, especially, convenience is key because K is here now and I don't want her out in the shopping crowds exposed to so many germs.
One draw-back to online shopping is that many coupons are only valid in-store.
Insert Ebates.
Ebates is an online site that links to over 1,000 stores, including eBay, Macy's, Overstock.com, Walmart, Target, Sears, The Children's Place, etc.! Whenever you purchase items online, through Ebates, you earn a cash-back percentage! How easy is that?! Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
It's completely FREE to use. Simply pay for your purchases and earn a percentage back! You can choose to be paid by check or deposited into your PayPal account. You also have the option to donate your earnings to a friend or charity.
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!
Happy shopping!



















Following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. I think you'll love it! Vist me on Facebook and Twitter too.
ReplyDelete