Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

How Blessed I Am...

For the past couple of days, Kynlee has been all smiles. Her Mimi (my mother) started singing to her one afternoon this week and Kynlee began smiling and coo'ing. She continued to do this for quite a while- much longer than she has any other time before! It is PRECIOUS to say the least.
But, this new cuteness has got me itching for more...

I want to hear sweet little giggles, chuckles, and laughter!
When does all of that begin?

On another note: I didn't think it was possible to love K any more than I already do, but I must tell you- my heart grows for her every single day. I truly cannot imagine my life without her in it, and I wouldn't want to. What did I ever do before she was here? When I think back to my pre-baby life, it seems like it was so incomplete (although it might not have always felt that way at the time).

Being the wife to a man who adores me (and whom I adore back) and the mother to a beautiful, healthy little girl makes me realize how blessed I am.


P.S. It was another wonderful victory for our DAWGS today!
Kynlee was worn out after cheering so hard! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!