Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birth Announcements & Thank You Notes...

I don't think they will ever get done!

Just when I have finished all of my thank-you notes, we get another gift for baby K.
Don't get me wrong, we are VERY appreciative for all of the wonderful things we've been given for her. My frustration comes when it's time to write the thank-you cards. It's not the actual writing them that I hate- it's finding the time to write them! I truly enjoy sending them when I have a chance to sit down and write it out!

So, if any of you are still waiting on a thank-you card, it's coming!

The birth announcements are almost finished. I ended up having to order more because I forgot how big our families are. Kynlee turns 2 months old this upcoming week so I am hoping to get them mailed tomorrow.

Weekend update will come tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!