Hello everyone! Many of you followed our journey through pregnancy on my other blog, Awaiting Kynlee's Arrival. Now that Kynlee has arrived, I wanted to create a new blog so that my pregnancy blog could remain on its own. That was such a special time in my life and now that Kynlee is here, we are gearing up for many more special times!
I didn't want to change the blog name or anything like that so the best thing for me to do was to create a new blog. I think the title "Keeping up with Kynlee" will be perfect for this blog. However, a few days from now I may change my mind. Bare with me as I get things settled into this new blog! I'll be working on a new layout, theme, etc. and so with that, I may decide to change the name again.
I look forward to sharing many stories with you as we watch Kynlee grow. :)
-Whitney




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!