We are gearing up for a busy week in our household!
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my obgyn to check my incision and Wednesday & Thursday I have appointments for Kynlee!
I am so excited to find out on Thursday how much she weighs now.
She is eating 2 to 3 ounces every 3 hours during the day, and she goes longer between feedings at night. When she does wake up in the middle of the night to eat, she nurses for just a few minutes before passing back out.
Kynlee loves to be held but if you are holding her, you must hold her tight :). She loves that feeling of security.
Last night she was a bit restless. She woke up around 4:30 a.m. and seemed to be hungry. I began to nurse her and within just a few minutes she was asleep. I burped her and then put her back into her bassinet. About 5 minutes later she was awake again. I started to nurse her again and after a little while she was back asleep. So... back to her bassinet she went. When she woke up the next time around 5:00 a..m., I tried to nurse her knowing that she would probably go straight back to sleep... which she did. This time I wrapped her up and laid her in the bed with me... something I swore I would never do! But, she laid there contently until about 7:00 a.m. when our alarm went off and at which point I put her back in the bassinet. It was some good snuggle time for those 2 hours and I actually slept pretty good!
Kynlee loves to be held but if you are holding her, you must hold her tight :). She loves that feeling of security.
Last night she was a bit restless. She woke up around 4:30 a.m. and seemed to be hungry. I began to nurse her and within just a few minutes she was asleep. I burped her and then put her back into her bassinet. About 5 minutes later she was awake again. I started to nurse her again and after a little while she was back asleep. So... back to her bassinet she went. When she woke up the next time around 5:00 a..m., I tried to nurse her knowing that she would probably go straight back to sleep... which she did. This time I wrapped her up and laid her in the bed with me... something I swore I would never do! But, she laid there contently until about 7:00 a.m. when our alarm went off and at which point I put her back in the bassinet. It was some good snuggle time for those 2 hours and I actually slept pretty good!
We are so blessed with such a sweet baby.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!