A bloggy friend of mine has been planning her springtime Disney vacation and it has me itching to do the same! I feel that Kynlee is still too young to go so we’ll probably wait a while longer. But has that stopped me from checking into it? Not a chance! I’ve been to Disney World, Sea World (numerous times), Epcot, Islands of Adventures, Busch Gardens, and Universal Studios. Luke has only been to Sea World and Kynlee obviously hasn’t been to any of them yet so I’d love to visit as many parks as we could while there. I really loved them all! Of course I can’t for the life of me remember where we’ve stayed each time so that’s what I started checking into first – hotels. When searching for hotels in Orlando I saw a link for epcot resort hotels and decided to check it out. It pulled up the Swan and Dolphin, which is a deluxe Disney resort hotel between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Have any of you ever stayed there? It looks so nice! I’d never heard of it before but it’s also closely located to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. See?

This may be the ideal location for us when we go on our trip – which will be sooner rather than later, I hope.
What’s your favorite park to visit in Orlando?



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!